Your vehicle’s tires should be replaced if the tread is worn to the “wear indicator bars,” or to a depth of 2/32” or less when measured within a groove. They may also need to be replaced if there is any indication of tread separation, the sidewalls are severely damaged, there are bulges anywhere on the tire, or the tire has been punctured beyond satisfactory repair. If severe uneven tread wear is observed, you may need to have your wheel alignment examined.
Kwik Kar now offers a full selection of brand new tires to meet the needs of any customer, for any vehicle. Whether you own a commercial vehicle, family SUV, or a performance coupe- we’ve got you covered. Feel free to give us a call or stop by at any time during our hours of operation for a free quote!
Tire Service Includes:
- Computerized balancing of all tires
- Rotation of the tires to the pattern recommended by the manufacturer
- The tires are checked for slices, cuts, sidewall damage, proper inflation, tread depth, uneven wear and overall condition.
- The valve stems are checked for alignment and damage.
- Remount the tires/wheels to their recommended positions
Contact Kwik Kar today for more information or to get a quote for your tire service needs.